Monday, December 1, 2008

Guess Who's Birthday It Is?!


Today is my favorite librarian's birthday Amy Louise. If you would please be so kind as to click some birthday thoughts to her blog and wish this girl a very happy birthday, I would be most appreciative. She's such a love machine, a honey of a gal. I am so grateful to her for oh so many reasons.

5 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Happy birthday Amy!!! :-) Hope your day was super!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Amy! What a sweet husband :) Hope you had a great day and that all of your birthday wishes come true!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it was a great birthday!! I hope all is going well!! :)

Josh said...

Happy B'day library lady. I'll have to stop by in the morning to have Mikey stir my coffee with his finger to sweeten it up. Hope you had a !!!!!

Josh said...

My post was supposed to end with "a great day." Don't know what happened. I should have went to Mike's blogging class.