Guess who is starting to show? Granny wanted some proof! Here it is......isn't she beautiful? We should be posting some ultrasound pics next month so stay tuned. Will it be Carter or Claire??
Carter Joshua is a good strong name. Claire Joshua wouldn't be too bad either. Either way, we could call the baby C.J. Just don't call our baby L.J. or you will have to deal with the wrath of Jen. Just look for something that looks like a turtle in the ultrasound.
4 comments:
You look great Amy!
Woo hoo, you look wonderful!!! :-) Hope you're feeling well!
Can't wait to find out what you have, I voted on the poll!! :-)
I know you will be happy either way, but I'm hoping for a boy!
Carter Joshua is a good strong name. Claire Joshua wouldn't be too bad either. Either way, we could call the baby C.J. Just don't call our baby L.J. or you will have to deal with the wrath of Jen. Just look for something that looks like a turtle in the ultrasound.
Post a Comment