He is beautiful!!! Love all the dark hair! :)
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!! He's adorable!!! :-) Thanks so much for keeping so quickly updated!!!
Yeah!!!! I am so glad he finally decided to join us. Look at all that hair. Amy you are still smiling. Congrats to each of you.
Congratulations Bartig Family. He is beautiful (and huge). I love all of his dark hair.
Congrats, Bartig family. He is a cutie. Carter, you are lucky to have such a wonderful and loving family.
Now that is a BOY! Congratulations to Mom, Dad and big sister Laura! Welcome to the world Carter!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is absolutely adorable!!!! Welcome to the world Carter!!!! :)
Congrats!!! Welcome Carter. Tell Laura thanks for being so responsible to text Jordyn the good news. Can't wait to see him. Take care! The Sparks
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is beautiful!!! Love all the dark hair! :)
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!! He's adorable!!! :-) Thanks so much for keeping so quickly updated!!!
Yeah!!!! I am so glad he finally decided to join us. Look at all that hair. Amy you are still smiling. Congrats to each of you.
Congratulations Bartig Family. He is beautiful (and huge). I love all of his dark hair.
Congrats, Bartig family. He is a cutie. Carter, you are lucky to have such a wonderful and loving family.
Now that is a BOY! Congratulations to Mom, Dad and big sister Laura! Welcome to the world Carter!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is absolutely adorable!!!! Welcome to the world Carter!!!! :)
Congrats!!! Welcome Carter. Tell Laura thanks for being so responsible to text Jordyn the good news. Can't wait to see him. Take care! The Sparks
Post a Comment