Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Horse




Laura and I road tripped to KC this afternoon and bought her a new horse. The timing is not what we expected after all the heartbreak associated with having to let Prince go just a few weeks before Christmas had hardly worn off. Anyway, Justice Jess N Daz (JD we will call him) is a APHA registered 12 year old red dun gelding. JD is out of (Sire) Dazzling Spot and (Dam) Little Jessie Go. (proven champion bloodlines) JD has won many 4-H western pleasure and halter events. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders is gentle and willing to saddle up or just go bareback. He rides in a hack, bit or lead rope. Laura hopped on him and fell in love almost immediately. It was funny I knew right away after I watched her run him a few laps around the stable he was being boarded in it was going to be a partnership. (and I would be digging deep into my pockets) I will post pictures soon. Gotta go to bed!

No comments: